Thursday, May 3, 2012

Me and Catherine

Catherine and I
Audrey
Miller
3 May 2012

            Catherine shares her feelings in art and music. She loves making new friends. She’s a smart girl. What if that is me?
            Catherine is the main character of the book RuLeS. She has an annoying sibling she loves. So do I, three actually. She expresses her feelings and loves, art and music. I love having my music on in my room while I draw or read or even do homework. She also has a mom who is usually at home and a dad that is always late, same here. Catherine has a friend next door just like me.
            We do have some differences though. She has one brother I have three. She lives by a lake. She has her own room also; I wish I had my own room! Catherine has guinea pigs I don’t, I have a dog, and two cats. One more difference is she has to fix everything for her brother. I’m lucky that my siblings are careful with their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment