Monday, April 23, 2012

Catherines strengths and weakness

 Catherine and I's strengths; Catherines: 
1.) Sketching, this helps her calm down or just to think.

2.)  Listening/reading books, she listens to her mom read Harry Potter.

3.) She makes rules for David which helps her calm David or help him.
My strengths: 
1.)  Organization keeps me comfy and not crowded.

2.)  Reading helps me lock out problems and focus on me.

3.) Listening to music helps me concentrate and let everything in out.

4.) One more extra strength is sports, they let me run, jump, and explore!


CATHERINE AND I'S WEAKNESS';CATHERINES:

1.) Her brother sometimes really bothers her....

2.)  Not focusing all the time.

3.) Having no friends to hang out with in the summer.

MY WEAKNESS'

1.) Having to share a room which leads to a messy room which equals mad me!

2.) Annoyingness, this includes eating with your mouth open, talking , begging, etc.

3.) I get car sick very easily.


1 comment: